More than a job, Summit Drilling offers stable careers and family security
The Summit Drilling roots date back to the 1950’s. Today, it has established itself as an industry leader. The company is now set on a new path of growth to extend its geographic reach and make its highly valued services available to a wider region of customers for years to come. This creates many new opportunities for our most important assets, our people.
When you begin with Summit, you’re not getting a job – you’re joining a team. No other environmental services contractor has the years of field experience, mentorship initiative, and commitment to your success than us. In addition to being welcomed, trained, and recognized for your efforts, Summit offers every team member:
- Competitive Salary: Compensation range based of experience and certifications. Paid Time Off (PTO) – Starts at 7 days and increases each year thereafter.
- Health Benefit Package: Medical- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield, 3 plan options including a no deductible plan. Dental- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield. Vision- VSP Plan.
- 401K Retirement Plan: Company matches 50% of employee contribution up to 6% person of employee’s salary.
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance: Accident, Hospital, Cancer, Disability, Term, etc. They pay you no matter what is covered by insurance.
- Life Insurance: Every employee has a company sponsored $10,000 plan.
If joining a team, learning, growing, and working with high performance people is what you’re looking for, join Summit! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org